Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Has anyone seen the tiny creature called "luck"?

So as  you can guess, I am floating between emotions again. I have no clue whether its because of the amount of workload I have, the pressure of finding a job, having absolutely noone in my love life or just generally feeling poo. And I cannot stop thinking, why am I not the lucky one?!


Luck can be described in many ways, according to google's first result it is an event which occurs beyond one's control, without regard to one's will, intention, or desired result. Why aren't such events occurring in my life? For the past few years I have made approximately 100 wishes including having a fit body.  But the my biggest wish has always been finding true love. This was most probably because of the number of events that happened that torn me down into pieces in my love life in the past years. Being cheated on by my 3 year boyfriend with my "best friend", someone telling me that I had to lose 10 kilos in order for him to like me, being on and off with a guy for months and then him telling my best friend that he was in love with her and seeing one of the great loves of my life being ruined; learning that my dad was cheating on my mum. I cannot help but think, if love is such a great thing why do I end up hurting at the end! 
Is it too much to want to have feelings for someone without constantly worrying if they are lying or faking everything? How hard can it be to trust someone.. I believe that all I need to succeed in this idiotic thing called love is LUCK! There are no other explanations that can suggest a reason for my great failures over these years. Even my little sister's love life is better than mine! How more tragic can it get?(Dear universe this was just a question you don't have to demonstrate)

Oh as if things aren't bad enough, all of the people who got in my life at some point find their true life partners after we break up or after I reject them. If someone is the problem its definitely me. Like sometimes I wonder if I should change this into an occupation or something. be like hi, if you want to find true love just let me reject you first. Thanks that would be $1000. And go buy shoes. If I cannot be happy emotionally my feet can still feel pretty right? A pair of red soles never upset. 

Anyway, dear universe, this time let it happen. For all of us out there. My best friend who is so scared of even talking to someone, the shy girl, the emotionally destroyed woman, everyone out there! (including me please don't forget about me)

Thanks <3



No comments:

Post a Comment