Monday, 28 January 2013

Are you sure you want to be alone?

Been a single girl for more than three years now. Always thought that being alone and independent was my kind of thing. But now, I'm sitting in my dark little room on a rainy monday afternoon and I started thinking, do I really want to be alone?
In my perspective, there are two kinds of loneliness; mental and physical. Physical loneliness is the easier version of it. You might not have friend or a boyfriend to accompany you or something like that. Mental loneliness is the real issue. You might be surrounded by dozens of people, but inside your mind you are always lonely. Feeling of emptiness surrounds you no matter what and laughter is just like pushing the excess clothes under your bed, hiding them.
You might have a clear view of what you want in life, but life does not always welcome you with those. You need to go searching for it and discover it however hard it is. That's how I feel right now. I have a vision of what kind of a man I want in my life but there seems to be no hint of anyone like that arround me. So I carry on sleeping in the middle of the bed..

No comments:

Post a Comment