We get hurt so many times in life. Some people get over it some people cannot. I am one of the ones that cannot forget the mistakes that are done to me. I spend hours thinking about them and even though years past I don't think that I can easily forgive someone. I may act stupid, but I am always aware of everything as I always say. Being a huge fan of the tv series Revenge has some effects on me as well. As I explained before, I have gone through some tough times and it wasn't only one person to blame for all of this. Much more people have contributed in my state of mind right now, and as I don't believe in Karma, I may become their Karma.(Jokes aside I am not mad)
So do we just forgive and get better or get bitter? In love cases as well. People get cheated on, left, abused and so on.. Do these things help our future selves or do they just make us numb and emotionally unavailable? In my case, I became emotionally numb. I got cheated on by the so called love of my life and after that every attempt for a relationship was a massive fail for me. I cannot say that what didn't kill me made me stronger but I can definately say that my heart became as cold as an iceberg!(hahahahaha) I set some high standards so that I would not get hurt again and noone seems to meet those high standards or I am controlling my heart with my brain which is pretty strange for a young woman like me. I do not know which to prefer; to run after stupid love affairs or to become emotionally unavailable and wait for a miracle.. This has been one of the minor questions in my mind for years now. Every attempt reminds me of rejection and heartache therefore I learnt how to be happy in my little cage of numbness!
No comments:
Post a Comment