So I have been watching old episodes of Sex and the City for the millionth time and its not possible to get bored of them is it? The episodes I have been watching is when Carrie is alone and they are discussing their soulmates. That got me thinking.
Is monogamy real? Does everyone have a soul mate? Or are we just in our kookoo lands waiting for the never coming prince charming?
Maybe. But I fall in love a lot. With bags, with shoes and with food! How can you separate the love of food from a love towards a guy? And I really don't understand why we spend so much time discussing all of these! I drowned my slef in a tube of Ben and Jerry's tonight as I got depressed of this whole soulmate thing. Why should I get depressed over it? Why should this subject accompany my mind this much? Is it because the simple reason that a human being needs to fulfill is to reproduce?
I am really confused about this. But from now on I have to concentrate on subjects other than this and continue buying brands...
No comments:
Post a Comment